Time: From 8:00AM to 4:00PM each day (lunch is provided)
This 2 day (16 hours) technical session will cover the following topics:
• Product Overview
• Picking VFD out of catalogue
• Description of Series II VFD Power Section, Control Module, and Keypad
• Resources Online, CD, etc.
• Applications Overview
• Initial Commissioning steps
• Install Eaton Max Connect and review software features
• Software Applications and Programming Exercises
• Finish Applications and Programming Exercises
• Final Commissioning Steps
• Commissioning Reports
• Warranty Program
• Troubleshooting using Flow charts
• Basic VFD troubleshooting procedures
Certification provides an additional 9 months parts and labor warranty at no additional charge!
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Motors and AF Drives.
** Each student will be required to bring their own laptop **
If you got questions or registration problems email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete this form to reserve your place in the training.
We will contact you shortly to send you an official confirmation or in the case of paid training, to make the payment and get your official confirmation.